- 1 cup of good quality mayonnaise.
- 1 tbl spoon of each of the following:
- Fresh Capers
- Curly Pasley
- Fresh Mint.
- 2 teaspoons of W.W.S.
- Salt & Pepper to taste.
- 2 teaspoons of lemon rine
- Sour Cream
- Cut all the greens to as small as you can.
- Combine with the mayo, lemon juice, W.W.S, salt & pepper.
*Note: It’s best to make to 2 days before you want to use it. This recipe will keep for a couple of weeks. The secret to making the tartar sauce is to hide the mayo, so just keep going with more of the same until it’s what you like.